Job Posting Statement
Leadership Development International is a non-profit Christian organization with a focus on East Asia and Middle East/North Africa (MENA). Our mission is to promote a culture of integrity to urban professionals and their families through character-centered education and training services.
Applicant Liaison position available immediately in our US-based office in Newnan, GA – approximately 30 miles south of the Atlanta airport on I-85.
Our ideal candidate will be able to provide information and encouragement to candidates seeking overseas assignment and assist candidates in navigating and completing a thorough application process.
S/He will track application materials, interview candidates and maintain regular contact with candidates, check references, communicate with school leadership overseas, and work closely with the mobilization team.
The Applicant Liaison will have excellent interpersonal skills, ability to multi-task, and be detail oriented. Must be comfortable and proficient with Microsoft Office suite. This position will work under the direction and supervision of the LDi/US Director of Recruiting and Mobilization, and coordinate/communicate with the mobilization team as well as others in US and international offices.
- Minimum: Experience in client or customer service, human resources, or similar role; excellent interpersonal communication, discretion, confidentiality, follow-through, organization, assessment, and administrative skills must be evident; the position may require occasional domestic travel and international travel discretion
- Preferred: Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or relevant fields of study, 1+ years of international living experience, 1+ years of experience teaching in an international school using American-based curriculum
- Compensation: Salary $40,000 to 45,000 annually; offer will be commensurate with skills and experience. Health benefits and great work/life balance included.
Please direct questions or submit resume to Josh Loudermilk at email@example.com, or call 866/436-0379.
International Schools Consortium (iSC) is a nonprofit organization that, since 1986, has offered excellent academic programs to meet the intellectual, physical, and emotional needs of students. iSC has six schools in China, one school in the UAE, and helps to support various other educational initiatives globally.
iSC is a multi-school program, enabling students and teachers to participate in system-wide programs where they can interact with others outside of their immediate school. Students compete in basketball, volleyball and soccer tournaments, as well as music and choral festivals, and Model United Nations (MUN) conventions.
- Health Insurance
- Pre-field and on-field cultural training
- Monthly Salary
- Tuition for Children
- Eligibility for paid Master's degree program when a second (2 year) contract is signed
- Language Tutoring