Teaching and supporting all designated classes in PE and promoting a healthy lifestyle.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Student Support, which includes: proper stretching, handling behavioral issues appropriately, working closely with students that need extra support and monitoring child safety during class
- Cooperates with other PE teachers and the PE HOD to reach goals and teach PE standards effectively
- Keeps detailed records of attendance, participation and progress.
- Gives written/verbal testing as required
- Helps the PE HOD in organizing events (ex. After school activities, Sports Day, and tournaments)
- Makes sure equipment is used correctly and safely
- Keeps equipment organized and put away when not in use
- Ready to give assistance and proper first aid to any student who may require it
- Coaches or assists with sports program if required
Qualifications and Requirements
- University graduate with a degree in education, preferably in their field.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with foreign and national students with sensitivity to unique and multicultural perspectives and thoughts.
- Demonstrated ability to plan, organize, execute, and evaluate in the classroom and during events or competition.
- Kind and patient to students with all levels of abilities.
International Schools Consortium (iSC) is a nonprofit organization that, since 1986, has offered excellent academic programs to meet the intellectual, physical, and emotional needs of students. iSC has six schools in China, one school in the UAE, and helps to support various other educational initiatives globally.
iSC is a multi-school program, enabling students and teachers to participate in system-wide programs where they can interact with others outside of their immediate school. Students compete in basketball, volleyball and soccer tournaments, as well as music and choral festivals, and Model United Nations (MUN) conventions.
- Health Insurance
- Pre-field and on-field cultural training
- Monthly Salary
- Tuition for Children
- Eligibility for paid Master's degree program when a second (2 year) contract is signed
- Language Tutoring