Elementary Art Teacher
Duties and Responsibilities
We want someone who provides care and leadership in the classroom that includes planning, executing, and evaluating all programs necessary to fulfill the school’s learning expectations for the students while creating a nurturing environment where students can thrive, feel safe and be motivated to learn.
- Supervise the classroom in general making sure class goes smoothly (distribute art supplies, handover things to students as needed, solving problems etc)
- Setting up and cleaning up art tables before and after class
- Teaching from the lesson plan provided and helping students achieving the goal for that art lesson
- Guiding students on how to approach the drawing
- Giving one-on-one attention whenever required
- Maintaining attendance
- Develop positive relation with students and their parents.
- Someone who is creative and innovative and someone who not only follows the duties written on paper but come up with ideas and ways to make it a better company.
- This job might include – drafting promotional emails; brain storming and planning & working together with me on lesson plans etc
Qualifications and Requirements
- University graduate with a degree in education, preferably in their field.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with foreign and national students with sensitivity to unique and multicultural perspectives and thoughts.
- Demonstrated ability to plan, organize, execute, and evaluate in the classroom setting.
- Desire to be a positive influence for students that inspires them to reach their fullest potential.
- Willingness to relocate
International Schools Consortium (iSC) is a nonprofit organization that, since 1986, has offered excellent academic programs to meet the intellectual, physical, and emotional needs of students. iSC has six schools in China, one school in the UAE, and helps to support various other educational initiatives globally.
iSC is a multi-school program, enabling students and teachers to participate in system-wide programs where they can interact with others outside of their immediate school. Students compete in basketball, volleyball and soccer tournaments, as well as music and choral festivals, and Model United Nations (MUN) conventions.
- Health Insurance
- Pre-field and on-field cultural training
- Monthly Salary
- Tuition for Children
- Eligibility for paid Master's degree program when a second (2 year) contract is signed
- Language Tutoring