LDi Mobilization and Recruitment
YHIS is seeking a Secondary Principal for the 2020-2021 academic year. iSC-LDi staff can view the full details of the position on SharePoint. If you know of a friend or family member that would be a great fit for the position, then please refer them to the description at our corporate website at LDi.global.
WYIS: Wuhan Yangtze International School
Pictured above: Karl Dawson, Secondary Teacher and Students.
- The service learning class led a December food drive. Stampede Hunger collected more than 2.3 metric tons of food for the Wuhan Food Bank. We are grateful we have much to give and to celebrate.
- WYIS wishes everyone a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Pictured above L-R: Joshua Koh, Team Director (Unruly Elf); Tom Williams, Secondary Principal; Erika Carlson, Head of School; Latasha Carter, Elementary Principal; Kaylin Koh, Director of Admissions (Good Elf).
YHIS: Yantai Huasheng International School
- Celebrates a fantastic Christmas Market!
- Enjoyed hosting the Atlanta Office team as they met with staff and collected stories to take back with them!
CDIS: Chengdu International School
- It’s the most wonderful time of the year! CDIS is wrapping up concerts and performances and preparing for exams and celebrations as the break nears.
- Student energy levels are high and the little ones are excited for the holiday to come.
Pictured above: Mr. Jones with our precious kindergartners after the Elementary Christmas Concert.
ISQ: International School of Qingdao
- Giving great thanks for everyone involved on the Gala events last Friday they were a great success!
- Keep our students and staff in mind as high school exams continue this week.
- We are excited for a fun week of theme days, excursions and varied time tables as we move towards the holidays.
- Remembe our extended community. May we be deeply aware of the reason for the season. Merry Christmas Everyone!
TWS: The WellSpring School
- TWS is enjoying winter break from December 13 - January 5. Visit the November TWS newsletter to review activities and recent video about National Day.